Each jewellery piece can be rust & tarnish free for many years IF the item is handled with proper care.
How to prevent it from tarnishing:
- Try and keep it away from chemicals.
- Remove the jewellery before making any water contact.
- Avoid applying any sort of body sprays directly to the jewellery.
- If you know you are going to sweat, remove the jewellery beforehand.
- Keep the piece stored in the jewellery box provided when not in use.
- Use a soft cloth and gently smooth the jewellery to clean and keep the shine.
- Do not any use jewellery cleaning products on the item other than a soft cloth.
- If you are going to apply any lotion, oils or body products, wait until it is dry until you put the jewellery on.
- Handle the item gently and do not use force.
Your item will come in a protected jewellery box/pouch in which you can reuse or store the jewellery into.
Please take time to read and follow our care instructions on your item as we will not provide any replacements, repairs or refunds to items that have been damaged caused by wear and tear and carelessness (even within our 14-day returns period).
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU RECEIVE A FAULTY ITEM OR we will automatically reject your claim.